Do you export goods abroad, but are not quite sure if they meet origin requirements to qualify for free trade? Do you find it difficult (rightfully!) to navigate product-specific rules of origin?
With Genesis, we can help!
This digital platform initiated by the International Chamber of Commerce, and used by chambers across the world, allows us to review your documents, verify compliance with rules of origin and apply our digital seal of approval if the shipment is compliant.
How Does it Work?
- Create a Genesis account with the International Chamber of Commerce
- For the activation of your account, you must also email us, at email@example.com:
- A letter of waiver
- Proof of your company’s registration in Canada
- Click here to see what documents are accepted as proof
- Once your account is activated, log into your Genesis account and:
- Select the free-trade agreement you would like to leverage
- Upload your documents for review
- Submit the application!
Once approved, you will receive your documents with certified origin by the Canadian Chamber.
|Members||$50 + tax|
|Non-members||$75 + tax|
|Overnight Shipping||$25 + tax|
|*Fees will be invoiced monthly|
A preferential certificate of origin is a document attesting that goods in a particular shipment are of a certain origin under the definitions of a particular bilateral or multilateral free trade agreement.
A non-preferential certificate of origin is a document attesting the origin of goods in a particular shipment, when the goods either do not meet the requirements stipulated in a free-trade agreement, or are destined to a territory that does not have a bilateral or multilateral free trade agreement with Canada
For all other documents, including:
Visa letter to Saudi Arabia
Confirmation of Business Registration
Export Registry to Türkiye