Cut Red Tape at the Border with ATA Carnets
Tired of juggling a stack of papers while waiting through long customs lines just to travel with your business’ goods? It is time to cut the red tape at the border with an ATA Carnet! Each year, we provide Canadian organizations with nearly 4,000 Carnets to help them grow their businesses and bring goods across international borders duty-free and tax-free.
Did you know that ATA Carnet…
- Is accepted in 79 countries
- Allows you to temporarily ship commercial goods duty-free
- Can be used for multiple trips
- Replaces most customs forms
- Offers a 24-hour turnaround
- Mitigates your financial risk
- Allows for hassle-free customs clearance
- Allows SMEs to reach foreign markets
“I have worked with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce for the last 15 years and have experienced nothing but smooth processing and wonderful service. As the Carnet process progressed and changed over these years, the Canadian Chamber has really streamlined everything to make it user-friendly and efficient. I highly recommend the ATA Carnet service. It not only saves my clients money but working with this wonderful office has really been amazing,” said Priority Brokerage.
As the Canadian national guaranteeing organization, we have been providing the sales industry, the media, as well as sports and entertainment organizations with carnets since 1972. To find out more about this service, click here.