Throughout the pandemic, the business community has stepped up in incredible ways. From pivoting operations to make personal protective equipment to getting online overnight — this past year was a testament to Canadian businesses’ resiliency and ingenuity.
Canada 360° Economic Summit: Shaping the Future of Our Economy
In three weeks, our inaugural Canada 360° Economic Summit will bring together a wide range of business leaders from across the country to spark the conversation on keeping Canada’s economy competitive in this shifting economic landscape. In a time of accelerated changes due to an evolving geopolitical landscape and rapid advances in technology, the Canadian economy finds itself in a pivotal place where it will need innovative and creative thinking to steer itself into prosperity.
Canada 360° will take place on January 30 in Toronto and will feature an exciting range of panels and guest speakers, including:
- A keynote address by Ian Bremmer, the founder and president of the political risk consulting firm Eurasia Group. Ian helps policy makers and business leaders make sense of the world around them. Canada 360° attendees will hear him discuss the concept of a G-Zero world and its impact on international politics and the global economy.
- Our CEO Competitiveness Panel, with some of our country’s most prominent CEOs, will delve into the challenges facing Canadian businesses and how businesses can enhance our productivity, growth and investments.
- Our Canada in a Global Economy Panel will feature business leaders from across Canada examining the shifting geopolitical landscape and how Canada can navigate through it.
- Our Innovation Economy Panel will look into how businesses can attract the skills and innovation they need for the economy of tomorrow.
- Our debate on New Economy vs the Old Economy will deliberate on the fundamental differences. This insightful and open debate will investigate if we’ve moved away from traditional blue chip sectors to tech driven industries.
Canada 360° is a unique opportunity for business leaders to help shape the growth and direction of the economy early in the term of a new government while making valuable connections. We look forward to seeing you there! If you’ve yet to register, click here.