5 Reasons Why a Vacation Is Good for Business
Most Canadians get around two weeks of vacation a year, some even more, however according to a survey conducted by ADP Canada, only one in three Canadian workers actually take their full vacation time and around 28% of Canadians report they only use about half of their allotted vacation time a year. Having a healthy work-life balance not only can help an organizations overall productivity, but is imperative to having a mentally healthy workplace, which is why the best thing for your health and your business could be a getaway. Travelling can do wonders for your physical and mental health, as well as your productivity in and out of the office.
Here are five reasons how using that vacation time is a positive for your personal life, but your professional life as well:
1. Helps relieve you of your work and daily stresses
2. Resets your focus and productivity when you return
3. Gives you new stories to tell around the office
4. Expands your mind and creativity
5. Bolsters your positive outlook on lifeIf you are in need to reap the rewards of these five benefits, it is time to start planning your next trip. We have partnered with Indus Travel to provide you with vacation tours at an unbeatable price. For more information, click here.