The Canadian Chamber of Commerce is the only national organization representing more than 200,000 businesses on national and international issues. Serving as a unified voice for Canadian business, we advocate for public policies that foster a strong, competitive economic environment that benefits businesses, communities and families across Canada.
By mobilizing a vast and diverse network to influence the policies, regulations and decisions that are critical to creating a competitive business environment, our goal is to create conditions for all Canadian businesses to thrive.
Whether you represent a chamber, a board of trade, an association or a business, we can help you maximize your opportunities for success.
10 Ways Membership Works for You
- Connects you to over 450 national chambers, reaching over 200,000 Canadian businesses.
- Raises your company’s profile with the government as well as other organization and business leaders.
- Gives you the opportunity to contribute to policy development and advocacy initiatives that will have a positive impact on the Canadian economy.
- Provides you with timely industry insights and up-to-date policy information that directly influences your line of business.
- Includes you as part of a movement working to create a competitive business environment where companies of all kinds can thrive.
- Seeks your participation in thought provoking roundtable discussions that directly affect your business interests.
- Offers you access to affinity programs that can help save your organization time and money.
- Elevates your company’s brand with various sponsorship and promotional opportunities at our various national events.
- Allows you to foster your connections through key networking opportunities at our events.
- Provides export services, such as document certification and carnets, to simplify your procedures and save you costs.
Chamber of commerce and board of trade membership
Download the benefits of membership at-a-glance.
Businesses and Associations
Officer, Corporate Relations & Sponsorship
416.868.6415 (3221) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Chamber Development & Services
613.238.4000 (2232) | email@example.com
Sign up to receive information about Canadian Chamber membership and its benefits.