Anova Energy has partnered with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to extend services to Chamber members seeking to cut their carbon emissions, whether they are looking to become more sustainable or to meet their obligations under federal or provincial emissions regulations.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
The program is designed to provide low-cost, certified green energy to businesses.
Anova directly negotiates and purchases discounted renewable energy, whether carbon offsets, Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) or Emission Performance Credits (EPCs).
Without having to search for sustainability and carbon offset options, Anova provides both cost savings and time savings.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS PROGRAM?
There are two target markets for this program:
- CSR MARKET or voluntary market: This includes members that are engaging in a sustainability plan and may be interested in green electricity or offsetting carbon emissions. These members can be any organization interested in green branding or simply an initiative towards environmental stewardship, e.g. CSR purposes.
- Compliance Market: This would include members that are bound by compliance to government carbon pricing programs. These members are typically industrial emitters of carbon i.e. power generation, oil and gas and others
HOW DOES THIS HELP MY BUSINESS?
This program will help businesses to find sustainability solutions. As a sustainability and energy consultancy services provider Anova will:
- Present sustainability or offset options (at a competitive rate from the market) and associated price in form of short information package.
- Once the option is chosen, Anova, on your behalf, will directly negotiate and purchase the finalized option from the trading desk.
- Anova will assist from start to finish in the procurement process.