About the Council
Launched in 2014, the JCCC is a platform to build relationships, share knowledge and advocate policies to support bilateral trade and investment. It does this through joint events and meetings with policymakers. Housed in the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and the Japan Chamber of Commerce & Industry, the JCCC includes senior executives from leading member companies in both groups.
Participation in the JCCC is open and free of charge to our members.
- Get up-to-date information on trade talks and other bilateral trends affecting your business.
- Meet with key government decision-makers from Canada and Japan.
- Build relationships with businesses in Japan.
- Shape the JCCC’s advocacy priorities.
- Raise your company’s profile in the bilateral corridor.