Professional Growth and Prosperity
From peer-to-peer networking events to professional development sessions, from business leader roundtables to policy committees, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce offers you plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities that will allow you to grow professionally as well as influence policy and decision-making to the benefit of all Canadians.
By participating on the Canadian Chamber’s policy committees or by submitting policy resolutions developed by their respective chambers to the Canadian Chamber’s policy process for approval at its annual general meeting (AGM), chamber members shape the Canadian Chamber’s advocacy agenda. Chamber members are the only members who can approve policy resolutions at the Canadian Chamber’s AGM.
Access to a Wealth of Information
Through its various communications vehicles and direct access to its policy experts, your membership investment in the Canadian Chamber opens the door to a wealth of information on federal legislation and business initiatives.
Member Benefit Programs
The Canadian Chamber can assist you and your members in improving your bottom line through its various benefit programs. Member chambers of commerce are welcome to share the Canadian Chamber’s value-added programs with their respective memberships.
- Preferred rates on the electronic processing of VISA, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards through First Data Canada
- A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre)—offered to the company and its employees—at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations
- Program for payroll services partnership with ADP.
- Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
- Protect your business with CIRA’s cyber security solutions including D-Zone and Domain Lock.
- Chamber Travel programs from Indus Travels. 2019 tours are: Classic Italy or Egypt and Modern Dubai.
- 1800Member Business Savings Programs:
- A savings program that offers member’s savings up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line.
- Discounts of 40% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program.
- ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store
- Audio conferencing and webinar services from Pragmatic Conferencing.
- Reduce your chamber’s risk with online document certification service from TradeCert.com.
- Bundled office insurance coverage at a competitive and affordable rate for local chambers and boards of trade through our Business Protection Program.
- Cybersecurity certification program with Cyber Essentials Canada at a discounted rate. For more program details, click here.