The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP have teamed up to present the Private Business Growth Award.
The Private Business Growth Award seeks to recognize and celebrate dynamic, privately-held businesses whose growth strategy encompasses a broad range of activities across their business, such as:
- innovation, including new ways of working
- product and service development, including introducing new products or streamlining existing ones
- expansion into new domestic or international markets
- development of people and culture—helping employees learn and develop
- improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes
- improvements in stakeholder relations
- improvements in financial measures or governance
- leadership through reason and instinct to grow the business
Nominations for this award are open to Canadian-owned, privately-held businesses with annual revenues over $5 million. The deadline for nominations is Aug. 30, 2013 and all submissions must be received by Oct. 11, 2013. Finalists will be announced at the end of October and will be celebrated at a gala dinner in Toronto on Nov. 19, 2013.
For more information on the Private Business Growth Award or to download the nomination form, please visit PrivateBusinessGrowthAward.com.