June 1, 2017 | Westin Ottawa Hotel | Ottawa, ON
It is becoming increasingly difficult for cities to provide their residents with the level of public safety they require while maintaining control of their budgets. Our conference, New Era of Public Safety and Security: Innovating the Service Delivery Model, will take an in-depth look at how public-private partnerships between police forces and private security services can be successfully implemented across Canada.
Industry leaders and security experts will provide valuable insights into the potential public-private partnerships have to create a safer, more secure Canada. In addition, speakers will examine the associated risks and how to mitigate them, studying how similar partnerships have been introduced in other Western countries.
Industry can be part of the solution as a reliable complementary partner to public sector police and security services. This conference will explore how.
- RH Nick Herbert, Former U.K. Minister of State for Policing and Criminal Justice
- Sir Denis O’Connor, Former Chief Inspector of Constabulary for the U.K.
- Fred Kaustinen, Executive Director, Ontario Association of Police Service Boards
- Christian Leuprecht, Professor of Political Science, Royal Military College of Canada
- Mathieu Bédard, Economist, Montreal Economic Institute
- Blair Gibbs, Former Senior Policy Advisor to the U.K. Secretary of State for Justice and Lord Chancellor
- Katy Bourne, Police and Crime Commissioner, District of Sussex, U.K.
- Chris Sims, Retired Police Chief of West Midlands, U.K.
- Armin Berchtold, CEO, Securitas CH and Secretary General, International Security League
- Tom Statamakis, President, Canadian Police Association
- Senator Jean-Guy Dagenais
Click here to view the agenda.
Registration will open April 3.
Early Bird Rate (April 3-May 5): $250
Regular Rate: $350
Air Canada is offering special discounts to event participants.
To book your flight, go to AirCanada.com and enter the promotion code in the search panel. Our promotion code is NMRU6VG1.
Courtyard by Marriott Ottawa East
200 Coventry Road, Ottawa, ON
Rate: $149 plus 13% HST and 3% Destination Marketing Fee
For reservations, please call +1 613.741.9862 and quote group CHA or click here to reserve online.
A complimentary shuttle service to/from the conference venue will be provided.
Sponsorship opportunities that showcase your company’s brand and strengthen your reputation with the security and public safety community exist. Click here to learn more about these opportunities or contact Chuck Wright.