January 30, 2020 | Toronto | MaRS Centre
The Canadian economy is undergoing a monumental transformation. Geopolitical tensions are disrupting longstanding economic and business models. Exponential advances in technology are accelerating the pace of change. What is Canada’s economic strategy in this shifting landscape? How do we ensure our businesses remain competitive?
While the degree of change can be uncomfortable or even destructive, it can also contain the seeds of opportunity. Canadian businesses are driving change every day with bold ideas and new inventions.
The inaugural Canada 360° Economic Summit will harness the ingenuity of the business community to ignite the creativity that will help Canada thrive in a rapidly changing world.
Global Political Risk Expert
President & Founder, Eurasia Group
Join us for a day of discussions to shape the growth and direction of the Canadian economy. Hear insights from business, political and thought leaders, including:
- Perrin Beatty, P.C., O.C., President and Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Ian Bremmer, President and Founder, Eurasia Group
- Phil Noble, Former Chief Executive Officer, Grant Thornton and Board Chair, Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Michael Doughty, President and Chief Executive Officer, Manulife Canada
- Greg Engel, Chief Executive Officer, Organigram
- Michael Foster, Executive Vice President and Chief Information and Technology Officer, CN
- Mark Little, President and Chief Executive Officer, Suncor
- Robin Silvester, President and Chief Executive Officer, Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Sabrina Geremia, Head of Google Canada
- Mairead Lavery, President and Chief Executive Officer, Export Development Canada
- Guillaume Bouthillier, Head of Global Partnerships, Bombardier Transportation
- Karen Swager, Senior Vice President - Potash, The Mosaic Company
- Jad Shimaly, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, EY Canada
- Heather Chalmers, Chief Executive Officer, GE Canada
- Peter Tertzakian, Managing Director and Chief Energy Economist, ARC Financial Corporation
This year’s program features a keynote presentation by Ian Bremmer, President and Founder of Eurasia Group, on the “New Abnormal: Competing in a G-Zero World.” There will also be three panel discussions on the Canadian economy, specifically related to Canadian competitiveness, Canada’s place in a global economy and Canadian innovation, in addition to speeches by federal party leaders and a debate about the changing economy.
Access the full agenda here.
Member rate: $400.00
To register at the member or government rate, please contact Kristy Murray at email@example.com for your promo code.
Non-member rate: $600.00
View our sponsorship opportunities. For further information on sponsorship, contact Melissa McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our sponsors