Together with the Young Canadian Arbitration Practitioners (YCAP), we developed a special membership category to make it affordable for younger members of YCAP, those under 35 years of age in their earlier years of practice, to join the ICC Canada Arbitration Committee.
The young arbitration practitioners category allows young members to network, develop their knowledge and skills, form mentorships, stay informed about developments in ICC arbitration and participate in our conferences and annual meetings.
To be eligible to join the Canadian Arbitration Committee as a young arbitration practitioner, you must:
- Be a member of YCAP, and
- Be under 35 years of age.
The young arbitration practitioners membership fee is $250 annually.
- Access to leading arbitrators in Canada and abroad
- Speaking opportunities at events and webinars
- Contribution of newsletter articles and blog posts
- Complimentary and discounted ICC events
- Opportunity to participate in the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR and contribute to the development of international arbitration
- Opportunity to be proposed as an arbitrator in ICC arbitrations
- Listing and profile page in ICC Canada's online directory
- Monthly newsletter
- Complimentary quarterly ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin
- Affinity programs
- Belonging to an association of practitioners working to promote the use of arbitration
Click here to join an arbitral network that comprises Canada’s top international arbitrators.
For more information, please contact Kristy Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.