Members of the ICC Canada Arbitration Committee are afforded a number of benefits, including:
- Access to leading arbitrators in Canada and abroad
- Speaking opportunities at events and webinars
- Contribution of newsletter articles and blog posts
- Complimentary and discounted events
- Opportunity to participate in the ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR
- Opportunity to be proposed in ICC arbitrations
- Listing and profile page in ICC Canada's online directory
- Monthly newsletter
- Quarterly Dispute Resolution Bulletin
- Affinity programs
- Belonging to an association of practitioners working to promote the use of arbitration
Please complete the application form and submit it to Kristy Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of Membership
To encourage lawyers and arbitrators to become involved and support ICC arbitration within Canada, we are pleased to offer flexible and affordable membership categories, including:
- Sole practitioner or lawyer in a firm that is a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Sole practitioner or lawyer in a firm is not a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Government or non-profit organization lawyer
- In-house lawyer (corporate counsel)
- Young arbitration practitioner (member of YCAP and under 35 years of age)
The Canadian Chamber can assist you in improving your bottom line through its various benefit programs.
- Preferred rates on the electronic processing through First Data Canada
- A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre)—offered to the company and its employees—at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations
- Program for payroll services partnership with ADP.
- Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
- Protect your business with CIRA’s cyber security solutions including D-Zone and Domain Lock.
- Chamber Travel program from Indus Travels. In 2019 visit Egypt/Dubai or Italy.
- 1800Member Business Savings Programs:
- A savings program that offers member’s savings up to 30% off the everyday public web price of Lenovo’s entire product line.
- Discounts of 40% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program.
- ‘Get More’ Member Card from The UPS Store
- Audio conferencing and webinar services from Pragmatic Conferencing.
- Cybersecurity certification program with Cyber Essentials Canada at a discounted rate. For more program details, click here.